Monday, June 20, 2005

I've reheated my coffee from this morning 3 times today. It must be radioactive by now. Monday always whacks me on the head in the morning, drags me through muck most of the day, and spits me out like Jonah's whale whenever the day ends. But that's okay. K kept me going with her belief in me (Athos, I know you're wretching right now) and I was held up by reheated coffee and Madeleine Peyroux. As the day goes on, it becomes more and more about believing you actually are a super hero in the making rather than seeing that you're not where you want to be. Or as the Little Engine put it, "I think I can, I think I can..."
Hang in there people!

For those of you who are in both of my online worlds, I'm going to be crossposting my blogs on both blogger and myspace (Crossposting--oh the horror!) If you don't care, keep reading whichever one you prefer!

No comments: